Villa Manis - Canggu, Bali
Set in the charming and peaceful village of Pererenan, near Canggu, on Bali’s south-west coast, and just a five-minute walk from the beach, the eight-bedroom Villa Manis is a holiday venue of grand proportions. Rooms are spread across four pavilions set around a well-manicured garden looking out over emerald green rice terraces, and offer ocean views from balconies that take full advantage of the cooling sea breezes.
Manis means ‘sweet’ in the Indonesian language and the villa’s appeal is obvious from the moment of arrival. Contemporary in design and displaying an impressive collection of Balinese-influenced artwork, each pavilion houses two bedrooms with a mixture of formal and informal living spaces spread out amongst them, including both indoor and outdoor dining and lounge areas, a media room, a state-of-the-art gymnasium with sauna, a spa and a pool lounge with bar and jacuzzi.
The garden space features fishponds, palms and frangipani trees, lush lawns, an alfresco dining terrace, and large swimming pool and a kids’ pool; providing the perfect outdoor environment for any Bali holiday.
The sheer size of both the gardens and accommodations at Villa Manis, combined with rice field and sea views, create the perfect setting for weddings, events, or large family gatherings.
Fully outfitted with an abundance of facilities to keep all ages amused, including games, toys and a PlayStation for the kids and TVs in every room; and with a full-time team of professional staff including a manager, housekeeping, security and a private chef, Villa Manis is the ideal place to get a way from it all and enjoy the sweet life.
- Large and lovely indoor living and dining room with vaulted ceilings featuring ornate carving and hand painted panelling
- Dedicated spa facility and a gym with state-of-the-art equipment
- Air-conditioned media room with 60-inch TV and ample sofas
- Pool lounge at far end of garden with white leather sofas, bar and jacuzzi
- Extensive tropical garden with mature trees and rice field views
- Comfortable and breezy lounge area adjoining spa room
- 17-metre pool with sun loungers and shallow pool for kids
- Large tiered lawn space, ideal for weddings
- Alfresco dining area for 16 with retractable canopy
- Massive upstairs master suite with wrap-around balcony, jacuzzi bath and ocean views.
- Four bedrooms set up with twin beds which can be converted to king-size
- All rooms have either garden, sea or rice-field views
- Downstairs rooms all have semi-open-air garden bathrooms
QUICK INQUIRY FORM
For further information and bookings, please use the enquiry or booking related links above.
For an urgent matters, you may contact the reservation office below:
Attention: Lorita ANDRYAS, Mrs.
Office Phone: +62-361 8444567 ext. 203
Direct Office Phone: +62-361 418381
Facsimile: +62-361 8444528
Mobile: +62 81 139 8661